Modern designed headphones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al
Occasional Contributor

Modern designed headphones

Hello Acme fans, I'm a 56, hair challenged man who just wants to be able to listen to financial news on my commute to work. I just don't want to look like a DJ with a giant set of noise cancelling headphones on my Bald head. Can anyone recommend a style that is more sleek and can be worn tight to the head. Earbud type headphones don't work in my ears. Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
An
Occasional Contributor

Re: Modern designed headphones

Hi Al, I hear you! I've tried these and I really like them.

LowProHP.jpg

Acme Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone are low profile, comfortable and fit snugly on your head. The sound quality is excellent and the battery life will last you all day even on continuous use.

These headphones are the best wireless headphones I have used ever. I owned a pair of Motorola Headphones in the past and I had problems changing tracks on my ipod. These fit very well and easy to function, the sound is great. Easy to pair with idevices. Pairs quickly with Macbook Pro. Definitely the last pair of headphones I will overuse and the only headphones twill need to use for ever bluetooth device I own. As soon as I receive my iPad 2 I will pair it up to it also. Great product.

Ale
First Post

Thanks for sharing Al. I have the same problem. I like these @An. Those are just what I'm looking for but lower profile. With my bald head any thing over my ears will look ginormous.
Able
New Content Contributor

I read all the reviews before buying and I decided to purchase these. I've been looking at other Stereo bluetooth headphones, but like what others have said. On arrival, I unpackaged, put on a full charge and setup on my iPhone. TERRIFIC!!! They look good to me, felt comfortable and have great sound. I to was amazed at the bass these bluetooth headphones have. I can't use earbuds cuz they aggravate me something fierce. I wish they extended just a hair more, but really not a complaint. I set these up on my iPad as well as 2 iphone4's and my Mac. I am surely impressed. They truly are not totally sound blocking from outside noise, but my phones can turn the volume up where it's very acceptable to me. I'm not writing a review for a magazine, just practical use.
will
Occasional Contributor

I highly recommend these ones. I have both generations and they are great for the price. I'm also bald and these look great. Low profile and lightweight. I can also vouch for their warranty service. I've had two headphones break and they replaced them quickly. I had new pairs within a week!